Critical Illness Insurance of MAPFRE (Life Insurance) differs from regular life insurance because it is not purchased for the beneficiaries, but to the use of the insured who has survived a critical illness. It has a wide range of benefits, depending on the chosen policy.
The main benefits of Critical Illness Insurance are:
- Four types of plan to choose, according to the diseases it covers:
- Plan A: Cancer
- Plan B: A + heart attack and stroke
- Plan C: B + surgery arteries and renal failure.
- Plan D: C + blindness, multiple sclerosis, paralysis and deafness.
- Personal or family cover up to your choice.
- For only $10.25 you can get up to $50,000 if you are diagnosed with cancer or suffer a heart attack or stroke (providing you have the appropriate policy and have between 36 and 40 years).
- Once diagnosed, you can make use of the money as you like (on treatments that you need most, without any restrictions).
- The income provided by insurance offset by economic failures according to ending your work.
- Possibility of deductibles, copayments or additional tests.
- The money given may be used for paying school, mortgages or loans, for example.
- Different limits available, from $10,000 to $50,000.
- Premiums vary within each five-year period.
- Raw established according to the age of the insured.
- Annual renewal guaranteed.
MAPFRE is the insurance company with more outlets and attention.
Access to Customer Service 24 hours 365 days a year via telephone 787-250-5214.