There are some restrictions and requirements to consider before hiring the Critical Illness Insurance:
- This policy may be renewed up to the anniversary date earlier than the date the Insured reaches sixty-five (65) years of age.
- The company will pay only losses resulting from the first occurrence of a critical illness diagnosis.
- Do not cover any other illness or disability.
- MAPFRE will pay benefits only if the insured has paid the initial premium; otherwise, the endorsement does not apply and the Company is not obliged to pay benefits.
- None expenses will be paid if the policyholder is diagnosed (or treated) with one of the specific illnesses on a predetermined list before the effective date of the policy.
- The company will not pay any benefit under this endorsement if, before the effective date of the same, the Insured (or holders if this Endorsement is issued based on a family plan) has made consultations or requested medical attention for any symptom or medical problem leading to diagnosis or treatment of any critical illness covered in the policy, neither diabetes or hypertension.