MAPFRE’s insurance for Public Server, Gold, Silver, Bronze and Ruby, include a series of optional benefits and added values.
- Dental insurance: Offers members preventive and restorative services for the maintenance and restoration of oral health thru an ample network close to 1,200 dentists, endodontists, periodontists and other oral health specialties related to the oral health care. The dental benefit may vary according to the selected product.
- Life insurance: MAPFRE offers coverage up to $10,000 for death from natural causes or up to $20,000 for accidental death & dismemberment.
- MedAssist service: International Medical Assistance covers the first $6,000 in the US and the first $10,000 internationally at 100%. Requires a call within the first 48 hours of the emergency and excludes pre-existing conditions.
- MAPFRE FIT: An easy and fun program to help members live a healthier and more productive life www.mapfrefit.com
- Telemedik: A service that provides orientation on health, available by phone 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Live Well with Diabetes and MAPFRE: When registering members benefit by having an economical and fixed $15 copay for supplies, discounts and promotions. You may call and have your supplies delivered to your home or office.
- MIS SEGUROS mobile app: Is an application focused on customer service. You can access the Provider Network, your plan ID card, and more.
MAPFRE offers members, employers and providers, as well as everyone interested in learning more about the medical plan available to the Public Server, the services provided by a Call Center available 24/7 with phone operators specialized in service related to health benefits.
Through an advanced digital transformation we offer a Health Portal that provides direct access to specialized personnel available to address, the needs of and offer orientation to, providers, employers and members.