We recommend to the policyholder, in order to receive benefits of all the guarantees of the policy, to consider some relevant aspects before and after contracting the policy:
Recommendations to purchase your auto insurance:
- Read carefully the clauses and the special provisions of each coverage.
Once contracted your Commercial Auto policy is important to consider the following issues:
- This policy is void in any case of fraud on the information provided in the application forms or when filing a claim.
- In case of an accident, you must contact us without delay.
- In case of an accident, the insured is obliged to use the means at its disposal to mitigate the consequences of it.
- You cannot incur in expenses related with the claim without our consent.
- For physical damages coverage, you can include as a covered vehicle, any auto you lease, hire, rent or borrow, as long as it is rented without a driver.
- If this policy is issued for more than one year, the premiums will be computed annually based on our rates or premiums in effect at the beginning of each year.
- The coverage territory is Puerto Rico, The United States of America, the territories and possessions of the United States of America and Canada.