MAPFRE recommends the policyholder, in order to receive benefits of all the guarantees of the policy, to consider some relevant aspects before and after contracting the policy:
Recommendations to purchase your insurance:
- Read carefully the clauses and the special provisions of each coverage.
Once contracted Garage policy is important to consider the following issues:
- This policy is void in any case of fraud on the information provided in the application forms or when filing a claim.
- In case of an accident, you must contact us without delay.
- In case of an accident, you must send us copies of any demand, order or notice received concerning the claim.
- You cannot incur in expenses related with the claim without our consent.
- You must cooperate with us in the investigation or settlement of the claim.
- You must authorize us, if needed, to obtain medical reports related to the incident.
- In case of an accident, the insured is obliged to use the means at its disposal to mitigate the consequences of it.
- If this policy is issued for more than one year, the premiums will be computed annually based on our rates or premiums in effect at the beginning of each year.