This policy has certain requirements and restrictions that shall be evaluated by the customer. It is very important to consider them in order to decide which insurance policy suits better the policyholder needs.
- The insured vehicle must be a land motor vehicle, trailer or semitrailer designed for travel on public roads. You can also insure any other land vehicle that is subject to a compulsory or financial responsibility law or other motor vehicle insurance law.
- For purposes of this policy, MAPFRE considers as the insured the persons or firms that appear on the provisions of each coverage.
The following restrictions apply to the policy:
- We will not provide liability coverage to any person intentionally causing bodily injuries or damages to property.
- Coverage is not provided for own damages, or damages or bodily injuries to a third party, caused by war, revolution or rebellion.
- We will not cover damages to the vehicle caused by nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination.
- We will not cover damages to the vehicle caused by wear and tear, freezing, mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- We will not cover liability of the policyholder arising from the use of the car while is used to compete in any race or speed contest, demolition contests or stunting activities.
- We will not cover damages to data, audio or video electronic devices, such as discs.
- We will not provide cover for damages to third party property, or for pollution, involving property owned or carried by the insured or in the insured’s care, custody or control.