MAPFRE Life recommends know and follow a series of recommendations for use in order to access the covers included in the general conditions of the policy as well as the benefits and advantages of the policy if an accident happens.
Recommendations for use before hiring an Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance:
- The Company advises users to pay special attention to the general conditions of the policy before register the service with MAPFRE Life.
Recommendations to benefit from the Accidental Death and Dismemberment covers:
- It shall give written notice of the claim to the Company within twenty days after it happened or begun any loss covered by the policy.
- If there is a claim for loss, the insured must provide the Company a written notice within ninety days after the end of the period for which the Company is responsible.
- Compensation with periodic payment plans will be paid immediately after receiving a writing notice explaining the loss.
- Changes made to the policy are not valid until they are approved by an executive officer of the Company and only if approval is endorsed to it.
- MAPFRE Life, through its telephone service, will provide the users and insured all information related to Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance.