This insurance includes a number of requirements and restrictions that must be studied by the customer before hiring. It is important to consider these aspects to choose the policy that best suits your needs and those of your business.
The Activities Accident Insurance indicates in its General and Special Conditions, the following requirements and restrictions:
- The minimum duration of the insurance activity shall be one day and maximum one year.
- The premium may change according to the risk classification, established by the Company.
- MAPFRE Life will not cover those cases where injury or death is caused, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by the insured.
- Damages because of suicide or attempted suicide within two years from the effective date of coverage are excluded.
- Injuries caused by war or act of war, declared or not in time are not covered.
- MAPFRE Life is not liable for compensation if the insured is under the influence of alcohol or any narcotic substance unless it had been administered by a doctor or accidentally ingested.