Life and Disability Insurances of MAPFRE indicate, through its general conditions, a number of requirements and restrictions that policyholders must know and consider when register or request the services of the Company.
Group Life Insurance of MAPFRE establishes the following requirements and restrictions:
- Suicide or death from wounds inflicted by the insured himself, or by an eligible family member.
- Injuries received while the insured is a member of the armed forces of any country or international authority.
- Injuries received by the insured while participating in any tournament aviation or speed.
- Injuries received while the insured is pilot or the crew of an aircraft.
- Injuries received by the insured while he/she is committing an assault or is participating in a criminal act or as a result thereof.
- Injuries received while the insured is under the influence of alcohol or alcoholic beverages, use of drugs, narcotics or hallucinogens, except those taken by prescription.
MAPFRE is not liable for damage not covered by the agreement with the Company.