This insurance includes a number of requirements and restrictions that must be studied by the customer before hiring. It is important to consider these aspects to choose the policy that best suits your needs and those of your business.
For getting access to the established coverages in MAPRE Life, The Temporary Non Occupational Disability includes the following requirements and restrictions, among others:
- It does not cover cases of disability due to an employment-related accident or a car accident.
- To access the compensation the insured must have received at least $150 in insurable employment during the base year.
- Policyholders may receive benefits up to 26 weeks.
- The benefits will be paid according to the maximum amounts stated in the general conditions of the policy and under the terms established in the Benefits for Temporary Non Occupational Disability Law.
- MAPFRE is not liable for damage not covered by the agreement with the Company.