MAPFRE Life recommends know and follow a series of recommendations for use in order to access the covers included in the general conditions of the policy as well as the benefits and advantages of the policy if an accident happens.
Recommendations for hiring a Temporary Non Occupational Disability Insurance for your business:
- Read carefully all special provisions and clauses for each cover.
Recommendations to benefit from the Temporary Non Occupational Disability Covers:
- Changes made to the policy are not valid until they are approved by an executive officer of the Company and only if approval is endorsed to it.
- We offer a grace period of 31 days for paying every single premium that expires after the first one. The policy remains in force during that period.
- MAPFRE Life is entitled to examine, at its expense, the insured when and as often as reasonably required while it is pending a claim, as well as an autopsy in case of death, if is not prohibited by law at that time.
- The Company provides the policyholder a summary of the essential characteristics of the insurance in order to be delivered to each covered employee.
- MAPFRE Life can cancel the insurance at any time for nonpayment through a written notice to the policyholder and to the Secretary of Labor of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, indicating the effective date of cancellation.
- Users interested in knowing what are the characteristics of the Temporary Non Occupational Disability Insurance may do so by telephone, through MAPFRE Contact Center, our Information Center 24/7.