The policies offered by MAPFRE include several requirements and restrictions that the customer must know in order to keep in mind the available covers once registered the insurance.
The general and particular conditions of the MAPFRE Aircraft insurance establish some requirements and restrictions, as the following:
- It is an insurance set aside to cover the costs of the damages suffered by an aircraft piloted by the insured, whether or not in his / her property.
- The company has no duty to cover damages that exceed the limit established by the company, $10,000,000.
- Means of transportation that are not listed in the general conditions of the policy are excluded.
- We will not cover damages intentionally caused by the insured, as well as the compensations aimed to defraud to the company.
- MAPFRE has no duty to cover damages caused outside the validity period of the company.