MAPFRE services have certain requirements and restrictions that shall be considered by the users in order to access to the coverages included in the general and particular conditions of the policy.
MAPFRE Bond service establishes requirements and restrictions in the general and particular conditions, including the following:
- It is a policy aimed at businesses that need to have a bail, by user decision or those established by law.
- MAPFRE has no duty to cover those issues not included in the general conditions of the policy.
- The validity period of the service starts when the premium is delivered to its beneficiary.
- MAPFRE has no duty to cover damages caused outside the validity period of the company.
- In case of a loss the principal is responsible for paying to MAPFRE any expense or loss incurred by the company.