This insurance includes a number of requirements and restrictions that must be studied by the customer before hiring. It is important to consider these aspects to choose the policy that best suits your needs and those of your business.
- For the purposes of this insurance, is considered Director or officer the person who was or is duly elected or appointed as director or officer, but only in their capacity as such.
- The limit of insurance stated in the policy is the maximum amount that will be paid regardless of the number of insured, directors or officers, requests received, organizations or individuals that engage demands.
The Insurance has the following restrictions:
- Personal injuries are not covered.
- The company does not cover anything other than monetary damages.
- Not included in the cover: the return of any compensation paid to an insured without the prior approval of the Board of Directors, if the courts believe was an illegal payment.
- We do not provide cover for those claims based on, arising out of or as a result of the commission or omission of any deliberately dishonest, malicious or fraudulent, criminal act or any willful violation of the law by any insured.
- Not included in the cover: liability for claims arising out of, or attributable to obtained financial benefits of buying, selling or issuing securities.
- We do not provide cover for those claims based on, derived from, or attributable to bodily injury, emotional distress, mental anguish, illness or death of any person.
- Not included in the cover losses caused by nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination.