MAPFRE advises to follow some recommendations to facilitate the insured the access to the benefits and advantages included in the policy.
Recommendations for hiring a Directors and Officers Insurance for your business:
- Read carefully all special provisions and clauses for each cover.
Recommendations to benefit from the Directors and Officers Insurance Covers:
- In case of complaint, it is imperative that the insured contact us and give us written notice as soon as possible and no later than 30 days from the expiration date of the policy.
- In case of a claim, the insured must provide the names and addresses of those affected and existing witnesses.
- In case of complaint, it is essential that the insured send any demand, order or notification received concerning it.
- The insured must fully cooperate with MAPFRE in the investigation and establishment or defense of the claim.
- The insured authorizes MAPFRE, if necessary, to obtain records and other information related to the claim.
- The insured shall not assume any contractual obligation or admit responsibility for a claim without our consent.