This insurance has certain requirements and exclusions that the policyholder must consider in order to know better their rights and obligations when hiring it.
For purposes of this policy, we consider as a flood the overflow of water from the interior of the earth or tide, the unusual accumulation of surface water from any source, and mud runoffs.
- Coverage is not provided for personal property that is not within a fully enclosed structure.
- We will not provide cover for properties on water as houseboats.
- Coverage is not provided for the ground, land values, grass, trees, shrubs and plants, growing crops or animals.
- Containers, including tanks containing gases or liquids, are not included in the policy.
- Railings, retaining walls, docks, piers, jetties, ports and bridges are excluded from the coverage.
- Pools and equipment, such as heaters, filters, pumps and pipelines are not included in the policy.
- We will not provide cover for notes, coins, currency, deeds, medals, money or values.