MAPFRE recommends the policyholder, in order to receive benefits of all the guarantees of the policy, to consider some relevant aspects before and after contracting it:
- Read carefully the clauses and the special provisions of each coverage.
Once contracted the Flood policy:
- This policy is void in any case of fraud on the information provided in the application forms or when filing a claim.
- It is useful to know the clauses, limits and policy requirements to act accurately if you need to make a claim.
- Documents related to the policy need to be located in a suitable place.
- In case of a loss, you must notify us in writing without delay.
- In case of loss, you must make an inventory of the damaged property proving the quantity, description, actual cash value and the amount of loss.
- You can cancel this policy at any time by returning it to us or communicating in writing the date when the cancellation will be effective.
- MAPFRE has no obligation to process those claims not included in the general and special conditions of the policy.