This insurance includes a number of requirements and restrictions that must be studied by the customer before hiring. It is important to consider these aspects to choose the policy that best suits your needs and those of your business.
The Insurance has the following restrictions:
- There are excluded from cover damage due to property destruction by government order, revolution or rebellion.
- There are excluded from the Valuable Documents Coverage those caused by an electric or magnetic problem, or electronic records deleted. If the damage is caused by lightning they will be cover.
- The cover transportation does not include money, gold or silver bullion, platinum, seals, gemstones, or jewelry; among others.
- The cover of contractor equipment does not include cars, trucks, tractors, trailers and similar transport means approved for use on the road, aircraft or boats, among others.
- The Artwork cover does not include those set forth in fairgrounds, national or international exhibitions, or during transportation or illegal trade.
- Excluded from the Data cover extra expenses incurred by the insured because of programming errors.