Protects your property, whether it is the building, its contents, or loss of income, due to fire, explosion, vandalism, hurricane, theft, and earthquake, among others.
This allows you to combine a large variety of insurance options so that your business is perfectly protected by a single company.
Your business is very important for you and to MAPFRE. We place at your disposal the broadest, most flexible commercial insurance policy in the market. Adaptable to any kind of business, this policy allows you to combine a large variety of insurance options so that your business is perfectly protected by a single company and under a single insurance contract, according to your specific needs.
Our Multilinear Commercial Insurance, also known as "Commercial Package" or "Comprehensive Business Policy", offers you the convenience:
- Of contracting various coverages in a single policy.
- Consolidating coverages in a single payment.
- Having the same effectiveness and due dates in all of the coverages.
It also groups together a series of coverages that you may contract in a single policy, such as:
A claim or lawsuit against you, due to bodily injury or damage to the property of third persons caused by an accident for which you or your employees are legally liable, may cause significant impairment to your assets. Avoid risky situations by contracting adequate Public Liability Insurance coverage for your business.
More appropriate coverage for some assets are defined under this coverage, such as:
- Signs – This covers your signs and similar property under your care, custody, or control.
- Physicians and Surgeons – This covers medical or dental equipment, materials and books associated with the profession. In addition, it covers office equipment, including furniture and appliances while these are on the premises.
- Valuable Papers – This covers valuable papers that have been declared and described at the time the policy is issued and are on your property.
- Cargo – This covers property belonging to others that you transport and for which an invoice or tariff was issued.
- Transportation – This covers your personal commercial property in transit and at your own risk.
- Contractor Equipment – This covers machinery or heavy equipment (Diggers, Transcavators, Rollers) that have been listed in the policy.
- Works of Art – This covers artwork described in the policy. These works may be yours or by other persons as long as they under your custody and you are the one responsible for them.
- Data processing systems – This covers computers, printers, and similar equipment, including data and software.
It insures your money against losses resulting from attack, theft, robbery, and disappearance of money, securities, or checks, losses resulting from acts by dishonest employees, and the falsification or alteration of checks or other documents.
This insurance may cover damages caused by short circuits, power failures, mechanical failures, burned motors, boiler breakdowns, including operator error.
In addition, you may request specialized programs for the following Businesses or Institutions, such as:
- Financial Institutions.
- Veterinary Clinics.
- Funeral Homes.
Risks of dwellings converted into businesses - “Dwelling Commercial”
Within this same program, we can also offer an economic rate under structure and personal business property, for properties originally used as dwellings and subsequently converted to businesses that meet the following requirements:
- Fully constructed in concrete.
- Not more than 4 stories.
- That the business operations are not manufacturing.
The most common businesses to submit under this program are the following:
- Medical Offices.
- Gift shops.