MAPFRE indicates the requirements and restrictions for Property, Contingency and other coverages insurances that interested persons should consider to know their rights and obligations.
The MAPFRE Multiline insurance establishes the following requirements and restrictions:
- You must subscribe two or more coverages such as Property, Public Liability, Marine Inland, Crime or Boilers and machinery.
- MAPFRE is not liable for property damages that are not covered by this policy.
- MAPFRE is not in charge of compensations when the insured has not paid the corresponding premium.
- MAPFRE can cancel the policy if the insured acts in bad faith or provides fraudulent statements.
- Compensations have a limit that is shown in the general and special conditions of the coverages.
- The maximum amounts stated in the additional coverages will be applied according to the specific limits of such coverages.
- Business developed in structures previously established for housing, those engaged in manufacturing, taking place in apartments or in dwelling rented to other users are excluded. In addition, the structure must have from one to four floors.