The property and contingency insurances offered by MAPFRE establish several requirements and restrictions that the customer must consider in order to be protected in case of a mishap related with the policy.
The Professional Liability Insurance for Lawyers indicates, in their general and particular conditions, the following requirements and restrictions:
- It is a policy aimed at the legal profession.
- The policy covers damages to third parties within the limits established in the general and particular conditions of the agreement.
- MAPFRE is not liable to cover those cases where the compensation exceeds the limits.
- It is a policy for professionals whose responsibility can lead to high compensations for the affected.
- The period of validity of the policy begins with the premium payment and their coverages are valid until the end of it.
- MAPFRE has no obligation to take charge of incidents once terminated the policy or in those cases where the insured had not fulfilled the payment established by the company.