MAPFRE recommends the users to consider some guidelines in order to access to all the benefits offered by MAPFRE:
Before contracting the policy:
- Study the general and the particular provisions of the policy, the requirements, exclusions and limits established by MAPFRE.
Once contracted the Professional Liability Insurance for Lawyers:
- Users must know which covers are included in the general conditions to know in which cases they will be protected.
- It is a policy designed for users whose law practice can lead to claims of third parties.
- It is important to know the validity period of the policy, and the process to renew the policy or terminate the service in the term established by MAPFRE.
- MAPFRE has no obligation to cover events that are not included in the general and special conditions of the policy.
- In case of a claim, you must contact us without delay and provide MAPFRE all the documents required by us or that can be helpful to study the facts.
- In case of doubt, policyholders should know that MAPFRE has a 24/7 Call Center.