MAPFRE offers to those persons interested in the company insurances, recommendations for use in order to achieve the maximum benefit from the coverages included in the general and special conditions of the policy.
Recommendations for use before and after registering a MAPFRE Property and contingency insurance:
- MAPFRE suggests users to read carefully the coverages included in the general conditions of the policy, as well as the particular conditions of the main and optional coverages.
Recommendations to obtain the maximum benefit of the policy:
- The MAPFRE Property insurance coverages take effect once the insured pays the premium.
- Policyholders who have a MAPFRE Property insurance for business must give notice as soon as possible of the damages covered by the policy.
- MAPFRE has no obligation to deal with damages not included in the general and special conditions of the policy.
- Policyholders should provide all required documents and cooperate with MAPFRE as requested.
- MAPFRE will send the necessary notifications to the address listed in the files of the company; any alteration must be notified to the Company.
- Policyholders or persons interested in knowing more about the Property insurance can contact experienced agents through MAPFRE Contact Center, operational 24/7.