MAPFRE recommends the policyholder, in order to receive benefits of all the guarantees of the policy, to consider some relevant aspects before and after contracting it:
Recommendations for contracting a Public Liability insurance for your business.
- Read carefully the clauses and the special provisions of each coverage.
Recommendations to receive benefits from your policy coverages:
- In case of a mishap you must notify it to us in us without delay and inform us about its details.
- In case of an accident you must provide us the names and addresses of any injured persons and witnesses.
- In case of an accident you must send us any claim, summonses or notifications that you receive.
- You must cooperate with us fully in the the investigation or settlement of the claim.
- You cannot incur in expenses related with the claim without our consent.
- You must authorize us, if needed, to obtain records and other information related to the incident.