Commercial Multiplan includes coverage for a building and/or its contents, and public liability. In addition, it offers automatic and optional coverages that allow for expansion of the established limits.
Innovative Product for Small and Medium Size Businesses
MAPFRE, a leading company in the Insurance Industry, has developed an innovative product for Owners of Small and Medium Size Businesses designed to suit the specific needs of this kind of Businesses. Commercial Multiplan includes coverage on the building and/or its contents and General Commercial Liability already existing in the Commercial Multilinear policy. It also offers automatic and optional coverages that allow for an expanded scope of the coverage and its limits.
- Business Interruption – up to $15,000, and Additional Expenses up to $10,000.
- Money Theft – within the premises, up to $1,000, and outside the premises, up to $1,000.
- Flood - up to $3,000.
- Accounts Receivable - up to $15,000.
- Valuable Papers - up to $15,000.
- Exterior Signs - up to $2,500.
- Glass Breakage - up to $2,500.
- Removal of Rubble -up to $7,500. In addition to the 25% coverage already provided in Property form (CP0010).
- Losses of Perishable Articles - “Spoilage” - up to $10,000.
- Mechanical Breakdown - up to $5,000.
- Automatic increase of the building limit - “Inflation Guard” - 8% annually.
- Water damage, including the cost to repair or replace structural damages.
- Structural Collapse.
In addition, the limit on automatic coverages already included may be increased under the Commercial Multiplan and other coverages such as Electronic Data Processing, Freight Transportation, etc., available through additional premium according to business needs, may also be added.