MAPFRE recommends taking into account the general and specific recommendations for use, so the policyholders can obtain the greater benefit from their policy and know the steps to follow in each situation related to their insurance.
Recommendations for use before contracting a MAPFRE Property and Contingency insurance:
- MAPFRE suggests users to read carefully the details of the general conditions of the policy, as well as the particular conditions established for each automatic or optional coverage.
Recommendations to obtain the maximum benefit of the MAPFRE Multilinear Policy for Small Businesses:
- The insurance coverages take effect once the insured pays the premium set by MAPFRE.
- Policyholders should take into account the limits set by the Company. MAPFRE is not liable for compensations exceeding the amounts stated in the policy.
- MAPFRE has no obligation to deal with damages not included in the general and particular conditions of the policy.
- Policyholders must give notice as soon as possible of the damages covered by the policy and should provide all required documents.
- MAPFRE will send the necessary notifications to the address listed in the files of the company.
- Policyholders can solve their queries regarding the policy through the MAPFRE Contact Center 24/7.