This MAPFRE auto insurance has certain requirements and restrictions that shall be evaluated by you in order to know better your rights and obligations when hiring it.
- For purposes of this policy, is considered that a private car belongs to a person if it is leased under a written agreement to that person and for a continuous period of at least 6 months.
The following restrictions apply to the policy:
- The policy does not cover bodily injury or death suffered while the insured person is employed or engaged with incidental duties to the operation, loading or unloading of autos; or employed as an assistant in a public transportation or rental of cars.
- The policy does not cover loss caused by or resulting from disease. This exclusion does not apply to infections caused by bacteria or viruses that occur because of bodily injury covered by this policy.
- Coverage is not provided for bodily injuries or death caused by war, rebellion, insurrection or revolution.
- We will not cover liability of the policyholder arising from the use of the car while is used to compete in any race or speed contest.
- We will not cover liability of the policyholder arising from a fraudulent behavior in a car accident.