We recommend to the policyholder, in order to receive benefits of all the guarantees of the policy, to consider some relevant aspects before and after contracting the policy:
Recommendations to purchase your auto insurance:
- Read carefully the statements and the special provisions of each coverage.
Recommendations to receive benefits from your auto insurance:
- In case of an accident, you must notify us, as soon as possible, how, when and where it happened.
- In case of an accident, you must co-operate with us fully.
- In case of an accident, you must send us every information about the event in your possession without delay. You have to send us immediately any correspondence or other documents you receive.
- To receive roadside assistance, you should call us as soon as possible and communicate us your identification data, the car license, the policy number, the place where the car is located and the type of services required.
- If you want to cancel the policy, you must submit a writing notice before the date of entry into force of the cancellation.
- After completion of the limit of liability of this policy, we will not be forced to defend any litigation or to pay any claim or judgment.
- The rights obtained contracting the policy cannot be transferred without the express consent of the company. However, if the insured dies, the company will provide cover for the surviving spouse or legal representative if he/she resides in the same place as the policyholder.