This MAPFRE auto insurance has certain requirements that shall be evaluated by the customer. It is very important to consider them in order to know better your rights and obligations when hiring it.
- With each claim you must provide certain information and documents: policy number, policyholder name, driver's license, car license (it can be a copy), grievance report or grievance number.
- For purposes of this policy, MAPFRE considers that the insured car corresponds to the vehicle that appears on the statements.
The following restrictions apply to the policy:
- We will not provide liability coverage to any person intentionally causing bodily injuries or damages to property.
- To benefit from the Roadside Assistance coverage the vehicle must not be used for public transport of persons or goods, or be rented with or without a driver.
- To benefit from the Roadside Assistance coverage, your vehicle must not have a total weight higher than 7,700 pounds or 3,500 kilos.
- We will not cover medical expenses if the car is used for public transportation or for rental.