We recommend to the policyholder, in order to receive benefits of all the guarantees of the policy, to consider some relevant aspects before and after contracting the policy:
- Read carefully the statements and the special provisions of each coverage.
- Study the additional covers that you can hire with this policy.
- Hire the coverages you really need.
Once contracted the Full Cover policy is important to consider the following issues:
- This policy only takes effect when you pay the premium established by us.
- It is useful to know the terms, limits and policy requirements to act accurately in case of accident or mishap.
- Documents related to the policy need to be located in a suitable place.
- In case of an accident, you must contact us without delay.
- In case of an accident, the insured is obliged to use the means at its disposal to mitigate the consequences of it. Breach of this duty will entitle us to reduce its services in an appropriate proportion.
- If there is another applicable insurance, we will only pay the corresponding part.
- The policyholder must always act in good faith in case of loss.