This policy has certain requirements that shall be evaluated by the customer. It is very important to consider them in order to know better your rights and obligations when hiring it.
- With each claim you must provide certain information and documents: policy number, policyholder name, driver's license, car license (it can be a copy), grievance report or grievance number.
- Your vehicle must not be used for the delivery or transport of goods and materials, unless such use is incidental.
- Additional covers cannot be hired without the payment of the corresponding extra premium.
The following restrictions apply to the policy:
- For purposes of this policy, MAPFRE considers that the insured car corresponds to the vehicle that appears on the statements.
- To benefit from the Roadside Assistance coverage, the vehicle must not be used for public transport of persons or goods, or be rented with or without a driver.
- To benefit from the Roadside Assistance coverage, your vehicle must not have a total weight higher than 7,700 pounds or 3,500 kilos.
- We will not provide liability coverage to any person intentionally causing bodily injuries or damages to property.
- We will not cover liability of the policyholder arising from the use of any motor vehicle other than the insured auto.