This insurance has certain requirements that shall be evaluated by the customer. It is very important to consider them in order to find the policy that suits you better.
- For purposes of this policy, MAPFRE considers that the insured car corresponds to the vehicle that appears on the statements.
- With each claim you must provide certain information and documents: policy number, policyholder name, driver's license, car license (it can be a copy), grievance report or grievance number.
The following restrictions apply to the policy:
- The contract lasts 10 years from the date of the original registration of the car or 100,000 miles on the odometer, whatever first occurs.
- The policy is only available for cars that are less than 2 years old and less than 24,000 miles.
- We will not cover mechanical breakdowns caused by inappropriate handling of the vehicle, negligence or lack of normal maintenance by the insured after the day of entry into force of the insurance.