MAPFRE recommends the policyholder, in order to receive benefits of all the guarantees of the policy, to consider some relevant aspects before and after contracting the policy:
- Read carefully the statements and the special provisions of each coverage.
- Compare different levels of coverage and policies to determine which insurance is most suitable for you.
Once contracted the Extended Warranty policy is important to consider the following issues:
- This policy only takes effect when you pay the premium established by us.
- It is useful to know the clauses, limits and policy requirements to act accurately in case of accident or mishap.
- Documents related to the policy need to be located in a suitable place.
- In case of an accident, you must contact us without delay.
- The policyholder must always act in good faith in case of loss.
- You can transfer the policy to the purchaser of your vehicle. This can be done only if the transfer is requested within thirty days of the sale or transfer of your vehicle.