This policy has certain requirements that shall be evaluated by the customer before hiring it. It is very important to consider them in order to decide which insurance policy satisfies better the policyholder needs.
- With each claim you must provide certain information and documents, such as the policy number and the policyholder name.
- For purposes of this policy, MAPFRE considers that the insured car corresponds to the vehicle that appears on the statements.
The following restrictions apply to the policy:
- We will not provide liability coverage to any person intentionally causing damages to his/her own vehicle.
- We will not cover liability of the policyholder arising from the use of any motor vehicle other than the insured auto.
- We will not cover liability of the policyholder arising from a fraudulent behavior in the use of his/her car.