This policy has certain requirements that shall be evaluated by the customer. It is very important to consider them in order to decide which insurance policy satisfies better the policyholder needs.
- For purposes of this policy, MAPFRE considers that the insured car corresponds to the vehicle that appears on the statements. In addition, the vehicle must not be used for public transport of persons or goods.
- Your vehicle must have a total weight of less than 7,700 pounds.
The following restrictions apply to the policy:
- We will not provide liability coverage to any person intentionally causing damages to property.
- Coverage is not provided for damages caused by rebellion or riot.
- Coverage is not provided for damages caused by nuclear radiation.
- Roadside assistance will not include events caused by floods, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions or atypical cyclonic storms.
- We will not cover liability of the policyholder arising from the use of the car to compete in any race or speed contest.