MAPFRE recommends their customers, in order to receive benefits of all the guarantees of the policy, to consider some relevant aspects before and after contracting the policy:
To purchase your Auto insurance:
- Read carefully the statements and the special provisions of each coverage.
To receive benefits from your Auto insurance:
- This policy only takes effect if you have paid the premium.
- In case of an accident, the insured is obliged to use the means at its disposal to mitigate the consequences of it. Breach of this duty will entitle us to reduce its services in an appropriate proportion.
- In case of an accident you must co-operate with us fully.
- In case of an accident, you must send us every information about the event in your possession without delay.
- To process your claim, in case of an accident involving your vehicle, you should have the following information: policy number, name of the policyholder and location of the vehicle.
- The insured must reimburse the amount advanced for a bail bond to secure provisional release within three months.
- We will refund the amount of the calls made by the insured to notify an accident.