MAPFRE Life offers its customers a series of recommendations for use so that they can benefit from all the covers of this insurance. To do this, is necessary to understand some important aspects both before and after hiring it..
Among the recommendations for hiring this product there are the following ones:
- Read carefully all special provisions and clauses of each cover.
Once hired Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance of MAPFRE:
- It is useful to know the terms, limitations and policy requirements to act precisely in each case.
- The first premium must be paid by the date the policy starts, the rest can be paid monthly, quarterly, semiannually or annually.
- The way of payment the premium may be change by the owner at any policy anniversary.
- In case of complaint, it shall give written notice to the Company within twenty days after it occurred or any loss covered by the policy begun; or after that date, as soon as it is reasonably possible.