MAPFRE Life offers its customers a series of recommendations for use so that they can benefit from all the covers of this insurance. To do this, is necessary to understand some important aspects both before and after hiring it.
Among the recommendations for hiring this product there are the following ones:
- Read carefully all special provisions and clauses of each cover.
Once hired Life Insurance for Education of MAPFRE:
- It is useful to know the terms, limitations and policy requirements to act precisely in each case.
- Any claim, change or cancellation of the policy must be made through a written request.
- The first premium must be paid by the date the policy starts, the rest can be paid monthly, quarterly, semiannually or annually.
- In case the insured dies during a Grace Period, the overdue premium will be deducted from the proceeds of the policy.
- If the policy expires and has not been paid, it can be reinstalled within a maximum period of 5 years from the expiration date.
- The payment of any benefits shall be made in a unique quantity, unless a different form of payment is agreed.