The general conditions of Life Savings Insurance of MAPFRE details the covers of which the insured takes benefit, and the benefits, requirements and restrictions set forth in the agreement.
- This insurance allows you to assure a quantity of money chosen by you at the end of the policy.
- The beneficiaries who receive the benefits of the policy are designated in the application and will remain in effect until they are changed by the owner.
- If the policy expires and has not been settled, for a period of 5 years -from the date the policy expired- the owner may request by writing the reinstallation.
- The settled addictions increase the Cash Value and Loan Value of the policy, they can be settled by its Cash Value and are payable as part of the proceeds of the policy.
- The owner can obtain loans with the sole guarantee of the policy, while it is in force and holds some Value Loan.