The policy includes a number of requirements and restrictions that must be studied by the customer before hiring in order to choose the Property and Casualty insurance that best suits the needs of each insured.
- Dwelling insurance of MAPFRE applies only to losses occurring during the term of the policy.
- If the covered property is lost, the insured must take into account that must fulfill a number of conditions such as notification to our agents and preparing an inventory of personal property damaged, to be covered.
The insurance has the following exclusions:
- Flood damage, waves, tides or dew are not covered.
- Damage caused by water or material step back through the sewers or drains, or overflows of a sinkhole are not covered.
- Damage caused by water that is below the soil surface is not covered.
- We do not provide cover for damage caused by discharges of nuclear weapons, war, rebellion or revolution.
- Losses lawns, plants, shrubs or trees that are outside of the buildings are not covered.
- We do not provide property cover or liability for events caused intentionally by the insured or fraudulent manner.
- Damages caused by the negligent conduct of the insured are not covered.