MAPFRE advises to follow some recommendations to facilitate the insured the access to the benefits and advantages included in the policy.
Recommendations before hiring your Property and Casualty insurance:
- Pay special attention to the general and special conditions of the covers included in the policy.
- If you need assistance, you can contact MAPFRE Contact Center at 787-250-5214 (metro area) or 1-888-835-3634, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Recommendations for access to the Dwelling insurance benefits:
- Save your policy together with the documents that complement it in a safe and accessible place.
- Be punctual in your payments premium.
- In case of loss, it is imperative that the insured put all the means at its disposal to protect the property from further damage.
- If an inventory of damaged property was necessary, the insured must provide invoices and receipts to justify the amounts thereof.
- If not we reached an agreement with the insured on the amount of loss, either party may request an appraisal of the loss.
- MAPFRE has no obligation to manage those claims not included in the general and special conditions of the policy.