MAPFRE recommends the policyholder, in order to receive benefits of all the guarantees of the policy, to consider some relevant aspects before and after contracting it:
- Read carefully the clauses and the special provisions of each coverage.
Once contracted the Home Assistance policy:
- It is useful to know the clauses, limits and policy requirements to act accurately if you need to make a claim.
- Documents related to the policy need to be located in a suitable place.
- In case of an accident, you must contact us without delay.
- In case of an accident, the insured is obliged to use the means at his/her disposal to mitigate the consequences of it.
- The policyholder must always act in good faith in case of loss or any situation that could give rise to a claim.
- We will not provide cover to any insured that makes fraudulent statements in connection with a claim.
- The policyholder must not negotiate claims by third parties related to an incident, except with our express consent.