The policy Homeowners includes a number of requirements and restrictions that must be studied by the customer before hiring in order to choose the Property and Casualty insurance that best suits the needs of each insured.
- Are considered as insured residents of your property who are relatives, or under 21 years under the care of the above.
The insurance has the following restrictions:
- Flood damage, waves, tides or dew are not covered.
- Damage caused by water or material step back through the sewers or drains, or overflows of a sinkhole are not covered.
- Damage caused by water that is below the soil surface is not covered.
- We do not provide cover for damage caused by discharges of nuclear weapons, war, rebellion or revolution.
- Damages caused by the negligent conduct of the insured are not covered.
- We do not provide property cover or liability for events caused intentionally by the insured or fraudulent manner.
- We do not provide cover to the destruction, confiscation and seizure of property by order of any government or public authority.