MAPFRE recommends the policyholder, in order to receive benefits of all the guarantees of the policy, to consider some relevant aspects before and after contracting it:
- Read carefully the clauses and the special provisions of each coverage.
- Study the additional covers that you can hire with this policy.
- Hire the coverages you really need.
Once contracted the Personal Multiplan policy:
- This policy only takes effect when you pay the premium established by us.
- It is useful to know the clauses, limits and policy requirements to act accurately in case of accident or mishap.
- Documents related to the policy need to be located in a suitable place.
- In case of an accident, you must contact us without delay.
- If there is another applicable insurance, we will only pay the corresponding part.
- The policyholder must always act in good faith in case of loss.