Would you know what to do in an accident?
DICLASS –Accident Assistance
An innovative service whereby MAPFRE provides immediate assistance at the site of the accident to all its policyholders, at no cost to the customer.
Immediately after the policyholder contacts MAPFRE Contact Center, we will send a Coordinator to the site of the accident, who:
- Will verify that the policyholder and companions are in good health.
- Will take charge of obtaining towing services.
- Will record all of the information on the accident and will report the claim to expedite the process: digital photographs, description of damages, etc.
- Will be at the policyholder’s disposal in everything possible.
- In addition, it is a FREE service for all the customers who have an automobile policy with MAPFRE.