Professional help for employees and their families, when personal problems affect their ability to function in society, at home, or at work
Group Health Plans
The products offered by MAPFRE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF PUERTO RICO are designed to meet the highest industry standards and give policyholders peace of mind with a comprehensive health plan. Our group health plans, known as Excel and Choice, are within budget and individual demand for each group. They also allow the employer to determine and modify the structure of deductibles and coinsurance health plan that best meets the needs of their employees. They can be listed under self-insured (ASO) or fully insured (Fully Insured) financial agreements.
Among the benefits offered are the following:
- MedAssist: 24 hour International medical emergency and other services when traveling outside the island.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program): consultations with professional psychologists for the employee and his family.
- Pharmacy: The flexibility to design coverages that fit the needs of each group with the best cost-containment programs on the market.
- Dental: This program is designed in order to provide the insured restorative and preventive services for the restoration and maintenance of oral health. We provide access to a wide network of nearly 1,500 dentists, endodontists, periodontists, orthodontists, and other oral health related care specialists.
- Group Life Insurance: Knowing the importance of each individual having life insurance, MAPFRE LIFE provides $10,000 coverage for natural death and $20,000 for accidental death as part of each group health plan quote.