Aside from its coverages, this will cover
accident-related medication deductibles
and crutches recommended by
Or if your prefer call us at
787 250 5214
MAPFRE LIFE offers, for all its insurances and services, a number of general conditions which indicate the covers established for each product, its benefits and advantages, limits and restrictions to consider to get the maximum benefit from your policy.
Activities Accident Insurance from MAPFRE is a policy to cover accidents and expenses related to accidents suffered by participants in activities such as summer camps, tournaments, vocational courses or childcare centers for children, among others.
The policy includes many covers: Accidental Death, Dismemberment, Medical Expenses and Dental Expenses, as they are described and with the limits established in the general conditions of insurance.
The activities have a minimum duration of one day and a maximum of one year. In addition, the cost of premiums is subject to the risk classification established by MAPFRE LIFE.
This insurance includes a number of requirements and restrictions that must be studied by the customer before hiring. It is important to consider these aspects to choose the policy that best suits your needs and those of your business.
The Activities Accident Insurance indicates in its General and Special Conditions, the following requirements and restrictions:
- The minimum duration of the insurance activity shall be one day and maximum one year.
- The premium may change according to the risk classification, established by the Company.
- MAPFRE LIFE will not cover those cases where injury or death is caused, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by the insured.
- Damages because of suicide or attempted suicide within two years from the effective date of coverage are excluded.
- Injuries caused by war or act of war, declared or not in time are not covered.
- MAPFRE LIFE is not liable for compensation if the insured is under the influence of alcohol or any narcotic substance unless it had been administered by a doctor or accidentally ingested.
MAPFRE LIFE recommends know and follow a series of recommendations for use in order to access the covers included in the general conditions of the policy as well as the benefits and advantages of the policy if an accident happens.
Recommendations for use before hiring a School Accident Insurance:
- MAPFRE LIFE recommends a careful reading of the general and special conditions of the policy and covers included by the Company.
Recommendations to benefit from the School Accident Insurance covers:
- Policyholders are required to submit the evidence requested by the Company, afterwards the benefits agreed with the Company will be paid.
- Insurance benefits are delivered to the insured person if he/she is present (otherwise the executors or administrators of the insured person), unless the insured is a minor. In the latter case, such payments can be made to parents, guardians or other persons that are reflected in the archives of the company.
- MAPFRE LIFE is entitled to examine, at its expense, the insured when and as often as reasonably required while it is pending a claim, as well as an autopsy in case of death, if is not prohibited by law at that time.
- Changes made to the policy are not valid until they are approved by an executive officer of the Company and only if approval is endorsed to it.
- MAPFRE LIFE, through its telephone service, will provide the users and insured all information related to Activities Accident Insurance.
Life and Disability Services for my Business
Check the services related to Life and Disability insurance for business offered by MAPFRE PUERTO RICO.
Find our offices network, general agencies or authorized representatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Consult the FAQ's - Life and Disability