Cancer and Pernicious Diseases Insurance
Innovative plan to help you in those such difficult times. The plan helps you cover some expenses that your health plan fails to cover, such as deductibles, normal family expenses, and other.
Or if you prefer to call us at
At the General Conditions of their Life and Disability policies, MAPFRE explains the covers, benefits and advantages, limitations and restrictions established by the Company.
Cancer an Pernicious Diseases Insurance complete your regular Health Plan to the maximum: complements your regular insurance policy in order to cover certain costs not covered: deductibles, normal family expenses, travels, food, accommodation and special services.
It is the most beneficial policy in the event that the insured is affected by any of these illnesses: Muscular Dystrophy, Scarlet Fever, Multiple Sclerosis, Rabies, Smallpox, Tuberculosis, Typhoid, Lupus erythematosus, Tetanus, Malaria, Encephalitis or Meningitis.
The general conditions of the policy details the covers of which the insured takes benefit, and the benefits, requirements and restrictions set forth in the agreement.
This insurance includes a number of requirements and restrictions that must be studied by the customer before hiring. It is important to consider these aspects to choose the policy that best suits your needs and those of your business.
The Cancer and Pernicious Diseases Insurance includes, among other, the belonging requirements and restrictions:
- MAPFRE LIFE covers compensation as a result of expenses incurred in the treatment of any disease established in the general conditions of the policy. The policy does not cover any other evil, illness or disability that are not specifically included in the insurance.
- They are excluded cases where the patient had had a prior cancer or pernicious disease.
- Cases where they had made inquiries or sought medical services for any symptom or medical problem leading to positive cancer diagnosis or pernicious disease before the first thirty days of discharge from the policy are totally excluded from cover.
- In no case compensations will exceed the limits established in the documentation provided to the insured, regardless of the number of cancers or malignant tumors or diseases suffered by the insured.
- MAPFRE Life has no obligation to provide services not included in the general or special conditions of the policy.
- MAPFRE Life is not liable for compensation in cases where the insured has not paid the premium set by the Company.
- Fraudulent statements may be used by MAPFRE LIFE to cancel the policy.
MAPFRE LIFE indicates a series of recommendations for use so that users can get the maximum benefit from their policy and, on the other hand, to not lose the right of access covers included in the insurance.
Recommendations for use before hiring a Cancer and Pernicious Diseases Insurance:
- The Company advises users to pay special attention to the general conditions of the policy before register the service with MAPFRE LIFE.
Recommendations to benefit from the Cancer and Pernicious Diseases covers:
- MAPFRE LIFE granted a grace period of thirty days for the payment of the prescribed premiums due after the first.
- The insured must give written notice of claims within twenty days after the loss covered by the policy.
- Accrued but unpaid compensations when the insured dies may be paid, at the option of MAPFRE, to other beneficiaries or to the succession thereof.
- The policy can be renewed annually by paying the premiums until the insured reaches 99 years.
- The terms established by the Company must begin and end at 12:01 am -Standard Time place where the insured resides-, according to the documentation submitted to MAPFRE LIFE.
- MAPFRE LIFE sends a notification to advice that your insurance is about to expire, with thirty days in advance.
- MAPFRE LIFE may cancel the policy at any time, providing they notify to the insured in writing and delivering directly to the customer or by mail to the address recorded in the files of the Company.
- MAPFRE LIFE, through its telephone service, will provide the users and insured all information related to Cancer and Pernicious Insurance.
Life and Disability Services for my Business
Check the services related to Life and Disability insurance for business offered by MAPFRE PUERTO RICO.
Find our office network, general agencies or authorized representatives.