MAPFRE’s Group Life insurance, through the General Terms and Conditions indicates, a list of requirements and restrictions that members should know and consider when applying for insurance or seeking the company’s services.
Some of these are:
- Suicide or death from self-inflicted wounds by the insured or any eligible family member.
- Wounds received while the insured is a member of the armed forces of any country or international forces.
- Wounds received by the insured while participating in any aviation or race tournament.
- Injuries received while the insured is a pilot or part of the crew in an aircraft.
- Wounds received by the insured while committing an assault or participating in a criminal act or as a result of these.
- Wounds received while the insured is under the influence of alcoholic or intoxicating beverages, using drugs, narcotics or hallucinogenic, except those prescribed.
- MAPFRE is not liable for any damage not covered by the contract with the company.