Roadside Assistance Insurance
Roadside assistance 24 hours a day in Puerto Rico.
Or if you prefer to call us at
787 250 5214
For just $39 a year for the first vehicle and $25 a year for the others, we place at your disposal 24 hours a day the most complete Roadside Assistance services:
- Vehicle towing (up to $200 per occurrence).
- Vehicle extraction (up to $125 per occurrence).
- Transportation to one’s home.
- Fuel delivery.
- Vehicle ignition using “jumper-cables”.
- Tire changes, etc.
For more information, access the brochure.
With this insurance you have access to a wide range of services for you and your automobile.
The General Conditions of any insurance are aimed at detailing the terms of coverages and their content.
- You can expand your compulsory insurance with the Roadside Assistance policy. This service places at your disposal you the most complete assistance for you and your automobile.
- In case of an accident, you can report your claim through the telephone service TELEMAPFRE.
MAPFRE recommends their customers, in order to receive benefits of all the guarantees of the policy, to consider some relevant aspects before and after contracting the policy:
To purchase your Auto insurance:
- Read carefully the statements and the special provisions of each coverage.
To receive benefits from your Auto insurance:
- This policy only takes effect if you have paid the premium.
- In case of an accident, the insured is obliged to use the means at its disposal to mitigate the consequences of it. Breach of this duty will entitle us to reduce its services in an appropriate proportion.
- In case of an accident you must co-operate with us fully.
- In case of an accident, you must send us every information about the event in your possession without delay.
- To process your claim, in case of an accident involving your vehicle, you should have the following information: policy number, name of the policyholder and location of the vehicle.
- The insured must reimburse the amount advanced for a bail bond to secure provisional release within three months.
- We will refund the amount of the calls made by the insured to notify an accident.
This policy has certain requirements that shall be evaluated by the customer. It is very important to consider them in order to decide which insurance policy satisfies better the policyholder needs.
- For purposes of this policy, MAPFRE considers that the insured car corresponds to the vehicle that appears on the statements. In addition, the vehicle must not be used for public transport of persons or goods.
- Your vehicle must have a total weight of less than 7,700 pounds.
The following restrictions apply to the policy:
- We will not provide liability coverage to any person intentionally causing damages to property.
- Coverage is not provided for damages caused by rebellion or riot.
- Coverage is not provided for damages caused by nuclear radiation.
- Roadside assistance will not include events caused by floods, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions or atypical cyclonic storms.
- We will not cover liability of the policyholder arising from the use of the car to compete in any race or speed contest.
Auto Services for my Personal Insurance
Check the services related to Auto Insurance offered by MAPFRE PUERTO RICO.
Find our offices network, general agencies or authorized representatives.
Frequently Asked Questions – Auto
Consult car insurance FAQs